M. Pharm., PhD, AIC
Dr Singh, educational qualifications from Panjab Univ., Chandigarh, GATE (2003) with 92.26 percentile, elected member of Association of Institution of Chemist (AIC), above 9 years of teaching experience and guided 16 PG students. He has to his credit > than 35 scientific research papers in reputed referred indexed journals, 40 res. presen., 1 book, 6 best paper presentation awards and 5 res. projects funded by PSCST, Chd. He is registered Pharmacist of Punjab State and life member of APTI.
2.3.3. 2-(4′-Chloroanilino)acetamido-5-chlorobenzophenone (3a)
IR (KBr cm−1): 3346 (Sec N–H str), 3100 (Aromatic C–H str), 2984 (Aliphatic C–H str), 1661 (CO str), 1487 (Aromatic CC str), 1229 (C–N str) and 761 (C–Cl str) 1H NMR (DMSO-d6 1δ ppm): 4.19 (s, 2H, –COCH2N), 7.26–8.60 (m, 12H, Ar–H) and 11.46 (br s, 1H, –NHCOCH2–) Anal. Calcd. for C21H16 N2O2Cl2: C, 63.17; H, 4.04; N, 7.02; Found: C, 63.07; H, 4.02; N, 7.09.
1H NMR PREDICT
1H NMR PREDICT
Synthesis, physicochemical and biological evaluation of 2-amino-5-chlorobenzophenone derivatives as potent skeletal muscle relaxants
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry Division, Shivalik College of Pharmacy, Nangal, Rupnagar, Punjab 140126, India
- Received 7 June 2011, Accepted 22 November 2011, Available online 3 December 2011
- Open Access funded by King Saud University
- Under a Creative Commons license
- Corresponding author. Tel.: +91 01887 221276, mobile: +91 9417513730; fax: +91 01887 221276 email@example.com
- 1 Present Address: Dept. of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Laureate Institute of Pharmacy, Kathog, Kangra, Himachal Pradesh, India.
Take a tour
Pharmaceutical Chemistry Division, Shivalik College of Pharmacy, Nangal, Rupnagar, Punjab 140126, India
Dept. of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Laureate Institute of Pharmacy, Kathog, Kangra, Himachal Pradesh, India.
Bhakra Dam, about 12 km from Nangal, the tallest dam of Asia